Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Novermber 24, 2009

Just thinking....
~ About how very blessed I am.

~ And that I don't need to worry everything always seems to fall into place.

~ I have such an awesome husband and wonderful children.

~ How very much I love my mom and dad.

~ Thanksgiving is in just 2 days, and I have so much to be Thankful for,
actually I'm so excited. I remind myself of the children I use to teach
in school just before a holiday. We should all share the excitement for the
holidays the way children do.

~ I wish I were going to be at home tonight, instead of decorating at church.

~ I'm off Wed and Thu this week that will be wonderful.

~ Can't let all these thoughts push out the important things today, like telling the
ones I love how grateful I am to have them in my life.

No comments: